Wednesday 31 July 2013

Olay Natural White ,Healthy Fairness Cream SPF 24

Today I am going to give review of this product ..

  • What it Claims :
Olay Natural White Cream contains twice the mulberry leaf extract, which is proved to not only whiten your skin, but also optimizing its texture leaving your skin feeling feather soft. So wake up to fairer, smoother skin.
Nourishes skin from deep inside
2X whitening effect
Intense moisturizing
Reveals skin health and radiance

  • Experience: After four weeks of using the product, I found the followings:
  • What I liked it product:
It brightens you skin .
If you have normal,dry or combination skin it's ideal for your skin .
Could be easily carried in handbag.
It’s light and silky with a mild soothing fragrance, which is very pleasant.
It also aided to improve my skin tone and texture.
Very little amount is required. Only a pea size amount is enough.
I doesn’t contain bleaching agent.

  • What I didn't liked :
Not suitable for oily skin.
Also there is a waiting time, before u put up make up. You’ll have to wait about 3 minutes before IF you put on any foundation or pressed powder.

I will obviously buy it again .
And I will give in 4 stars out of 5... 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment